Lucie is in a bloody mood!
I concocted the fake blood myself with the following recipe:
- one cup of clear corn syrup or sugar syrup
- one table spoon of red food coloring
- one drop of blue food coloring
- a couple of table-spoon of corn starch
- put in a pot and bring it slowly to a boil, to thicken the mix.
The fake blood is edible and can be easily washed, but when kept a long time on the skin, it can leave faint red marking that will last a couple of days.
My fake blood was realistic enough that a police car stopped during the photo shoot, to check that everyone was ok :)
Makeup by: Tristan