ear piercings - rings and plugs

ear piercings - rings and plugs, cartilage piercing, ear piercings, ear rim piercing, earlobe, earrings, gauged ears, helix piercing, jewelry, leah, stretched earlobes, tragus piercing
hey, the middle outer piercing, the "standard cartilage piercing", did you get it done with a piercing gun ? Please answer!
whats the pink one!
it's called helix piercing or rim piercing
hey! whats the black one on the very top called
I got my secound earing down today now ive got 2 in each ear yay From miley
they call it "standard cartilage piercing".
hey, what is the name of the small hoop piercing on the far left in the middle on the outer cartilage?