! --meta name="twitter:description" content="Click image to view larger photo @loupiote #photography"/ -->
A historical F-Market line streetcar is used as a test train on the newly installed diamond crossing track section.
This car is painted in tribute to the 'Magic Carpets', as San Francisco's first five modern-design streetcars, introduced in the 1940s, were known.
The 1010 was built in 1948 and fully restored for the opening of the F-line in 1995.
For more info about this streetcar, go to www.streetcar.org/streetcars/1010/.
View more photos of railroad workers replacing a Muni lightrail track section on Church street in San Francisco.